Event: Defense Technology & Affordability Requirements
The premier event shedding light on DoD’s future spending priorities and technologies of growing importance:
February 14-16, 2012
Hilton Arlington, Arlington, VA
Join senior defense officials and discover where priorities and opportunities exist beyond the FY 2013 budget and hear first-hand how programs are implementing affordable and effective designs!
This all-important event will provide you with a unique opportunity to gain greater insight into which programs and defense priorities will be receiving significant funding and what policy changes may lie ahead. Hear directly from senior service leaders and reorient your company’s strategy based on customers’ wants and shifting requirements.
Briefings will address:
- The impact of increased scrutiny and oversight of programs
- Need for knowledge about emerging requirements
- Need to design in affordable sustainment strategies
- Data rights vs. cost
- Imminent wave of retirements: Knowledge transfer from senior to younger employees
- Affordable testing
- Technologies growing in importance even during a shrinking defense budget
Confirmed Speakers Include:
Lt Gen Larry D. James – Deputy Chief of Staff for ISR, HQ US Air Force
David Van Buren – Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Force (Acquisition)
Learn more and register your place now at http://www.aviationweek.com/events/dtar.
Please quote source code “SLD” when registering.